Measure around centerline of chest; at widest point under arm pits.
Measure around the fulliest part of the bust, keeping the tape horizontal.
Meosure along center of waistline. in line with the navel.
Measure at the fullest part of your hips, about 20crn below waist line.
Measure at widest point around thigh, just below the crotch.
Measure from the highest point in crotch to ankle on the inside log.
Measure length from sleeve joint to wrist joint.
Total Height of the Person.
- Do Not Take Your Own Measurements ; Measurements Must Be
Taken By Second Person.
- Use Flexible Measuring Tape, Such As Plastic or Cloth.
- For Consistent Measurements Tie A Ribbon Around Your Waistline.
- Measuring Conditions Must Be Remain Same Each Time.
- Don’t Trust Your Memory; Be Sure To Write The Measurement.
- It’s Better If You Measure Yourself On Your Bare Skin or Protection You Will Wear Under The Garments
- While Measuring, Please Stand Tall With Relaxed muscles and Feet Together.